Man can create anything that he can imagine.
Man’s only limitation, within reason, lies in his development and his use of imagination.
There are two forms of Imagination: Synthetic Imagination and Creative Imagination
- Arrange old ideas, concepts or plans into new combinations
- Works with the material of observation, education and experience which it is fed.
- Finite mind of man has connection with the Infinite Intelligence. It is the faculty through which hunches and inspirations are received.
- Thought vibrations from the minds of others are received.
- This Earth on which you live, you, yourself, and every other material thing are the result of a revolutionary change, through which microscopic bits of matter have been organised and arranged in an orderly fashion.
- The story of every great fortune starts when a creator of ideas and a seller of ideas got together and worked in harmony. Carnegie surrounded himself with people who could do all that he couldn’t do.
- Ideas are intangible forces, but they have more power than the physical brains that give birth to them. They have the power to live on after the brain that creates them has returned to dust.